SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
So if a teenager is at school for roughly 8 hours, and they are doing homework for 6+ hours, and they need AT LEAST 9 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS, then they may have 0-1 hours for other activities like eating, bathing, exercise, socializing (which is actually incredibly important for emotional, mental, and physical health, as well as the development of skills vital to their future career and having healthy romantic relationships among other things), religious activities, hobbies, extra curriculars, medical care of any kind, chores (also a skill/habit development thing and required by many parents), relaxation, and family time? Not to mention that your parents may or may not pressure you to get a job, or you might need to get one for economic reasons.
BLESS THIS POST
also filed under: reasons high schools copy homework and cheat
Princess Zelda & Link; The Wind Waker
Watercolor & paper - Part of an art trade with tvskyle
What the fucking shit is happening
i cant stop laughing omg
BUT WHY IS TOMMY LEE JONES TEACHING IN JAPAN
AND WHY DOES HE HAVE SUPERPOWERS
SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE
Tommy Lee Jones has been starring in a series of commercials for Boss Coffee for years now and they are MASTERPIECES OF CINEMA. The plot is that he’s an alien investigating life on earth, and each commercial is a problem or situation.
Continuation here (without subs)
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.